The Paramount Network launched in 1983 and formerly was known as Spike. It is an American Cable TV provider that enables its users to watch favorite episodes of their choice. You can select your series to watch the full seasons and different contents. You can stream live shows and also view the timing of your local stations.
Paramount Network is accessible on different devices like:-
- Apple TV,
- Amazon Fire, etc.
You cannot watch the Paramount Network channel unless you activate the app on your devices. So the first step is to activate the streaming channel on the devices that you are using. Also, check whether the device is compatible to activate the app. We are happy to let you know that this app provides service for free which adds an extra significance to the normal TV subscription.
If you want to access the channel, you need to use a TV provider so that you can be able to watch on your device. If you have a registered online account with a TV provider then the step of signing up is excluded from the process. Just subscribe through a TV and then activate the Paramount Network on the device.
How to activate Paramount Plus on different devices?
We will discuss the steps to activate Paramount Network on different gadgets.
a) Activating Paramountnetwork.com backslash activate to activate on Roku:
Roku is a streaming platform where you can watch different channels just by activating it on the device.
The steps to activate Paramount Network are as follows:-
- Click the Home tab
Firstly, from the Roku remote, click on the Home tab.
- Reach out to the Streaming Channels
Now, scroll and choose the Streaming Channels. This will open up the Channel Store.
- Type Paramount Network
Next in the search field type the name ‘Paramount Network’ in order to discover the application.
- Choose Add Channel
Then you need to choose the option ‘Add Channel’.
- Launch the app
Next step, you need to launch the app after it is added to the list by firmware.
- Select the TV provider
Now, choose the Service Provider.
- Get an activation code
After that, you will get an activation code.
- Click the link of Paramount Network
Click @paramountnetwork.com/activate using your web browser.
- Enter the code
After clicking on the link a box will pop up you need to enter the code on that box.
- Sign in with the provider
Lastly, enter your details such as username and password to sign in to the TV provider.
You are now ready to access your favorite shows and movies on Roku.
b) Activate the Paramount Network on Apple TV
You need to activate the Paramount Network on the Apple TV, in order to stream different content.
Following are the steps to be followed:-
- First and foremost, tap the Menu tab and go to the Home screen.
- Next, find the Paramount Network app on the Apple Store.
- Now tap on the ‘Get’ option so that you can download the app.
- Next, tap the Open option to launch the Paramount Network app.
- Then proceed to choose the TV service provider.
- After selecting the TV provider, a code will pop up just note it down.
- From your web browser, you need to type the URL paramountnetwork.com/activate.
- Once you click the link a box will appear just enter the activation code on it.
- Select Apple TV as a TV provider and sign in.
The app will be activated letting you access the shows of the Paramount Network app on Apple TV.
c) Activate the Paramount Network app on Fire Stick or Fire TV
Here are the steps to be followed for activating the Paramount Network channel on your Fire Stick:-
- Firstly, you need to launch the device and then choose Apps from the list above.
- Then, you are required to search the app from the mentioned list.
- After finding the required app select it.
- Choose the ‘Get’ option in order to download the app.
- Now, choose the Open option to launch it.
- Choose Fire Stick as a TV provider.
- An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Click on paramountnetwork.com/activate using the web browser.
- Next, enter the code you received so that the channel activates.
- Lastly, enter the username and password of Fire Stick and tap the Sign-in button.
You can now enjoy the shows from Paramount Network after activating Fire Stick.
The activation process is not so tough but there are drawbacks because you might not receive the activation code or it may not work after entering.
In order to troubleshoot the problems we have sorted out a few steps for you:
- You need to make sure that the code you entered is valid because the code expires after 10 minutes.
- You can regenerate your code by clicking on it to get a new one.
- You are required to uninstall the app completely and then reinstall it again. Then follow the steps to activate the app on your device.
- Always remember to clear the cache and cookies regularly.
If the issue still occurs then contact the support team at @paramountnetwork.com for assistance.Want To Cancel Or Refund
Call Now: +1-801-610-6915