SYNC My Ride is a service that has been proposed by SYNC that enables its users to wield their voices in features like choosing applications, managing calls, listening to music, etc through the Fore AppLink. It sustains the users in keeping their eyes on roads and the hands-on wheel while driving.
So if you just newly purchased a Ford car and have not yet set the For Sync My Ride, then you can do so by performing the input that has been stated below.
Here on this page, we’ll illustrate ‘How to activate through syncmyride.com/activate’ for you to learn about activating Sync My Ride.
Activate Sync My Ride by using syncmyride.com/activate Page
Once you discover how to configure Ford Sync My Ride service, then you can experience and recognize the new connectivity aspects by simply using the smartphone along with SYNC AppLink, Ford+Alexa, SYNC Connect FordPass, and SYNC Connect Wi-Fi Hotspot. Go through the below points to learn about connecting your smartphones.
Create Account at Ford Sync My Ride
Before you go activating SYNC My Ride, you first need to create an account on the website at Ford Sync My Ride service.
The steps to create the account are as follows:
- Go to ‘SYNC my Ride’:
To begin with, go to the website of SYNC my Ride through the web browser of your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Click on the ‘HELLO, YOUR NAME’ tab and select on the ‘Your Settings’ section:
Next, when you are on its website click the option on HELLO, YOUR NAME, and then select the option on Your Settings.
- Hit the tab on ‘Vehicles & SYNC’:
Now, under the section on Settings, hit the tab of Vehicles & SYNC.
- Locate ‘SYNC Mobile Settings’ and then click on ‘Add a Number’:
In the next step, find the option on SYNC Mobile Settings and select the Add a Number button.
- Enter the required details:
Next, you must enter the phone number used by you and a preferred nickname. As the nickname given by you will be kept by the phone.
- Download and Install Ford Sync Destinations app on the phone:
Then, you must download and then install the application and enable the Bluetooth feature on the phone. On doing this, it will connect automatically when beginning the Ford.
How to activate syncmyride.com/activate for Sync My Ride
Here are the steps that you need to perform in order to activate your Sync My Ride:
- Go to www.syncmyride.com/activate through your preferred web browser on the computer, tablet or phone.
- Then, on the page of activation, click the tab on ‘Register/Sign In’ which is at the right top corner of the displayed page.
- In the next step, you must enter the ‘Email address’ and ‘Password’ of your registered email ID.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ tab.
- Now, you must follow the prompts displayed on-screen so as to finish the process of activation.
How to connect FordPass via the FordPass Connect App
- Once you install the application, Login or Sign In to the App with the required credentials.
- Next, add the SYNC-equipped car.
- Navigate to ‘My Vehicles Card’ option.
- Hit the ‘Add Vehicle’ button.
- Now, scan your VIN Barcode with the ‘Use Camera’ option and locate the VIN label on the door sill of the vehicle driver.
- Enter a ‘Nickname’ of the vehicle and tap on the Finish button.
- Now, a screen will be prompted to ‘Activate SYNC Connect’ by clicking the button on Activate SYNC Connect.
- When you go to the vehicle in order to start a pop-up will appear with the tab as ‘Your name requested to be the Ford Owner account owner for this vehicle’.
- Select on the ‘Allow’ tab and complete the process.
Features of Ford SYNC: Functions of SYNC Connect
Four versions of the SYNC are available and it depends on the vehicle type i.e Ford model and the year.
Let’s look at the Ford SYNC remarkable features:
- SYNC AppLink:
It allows the user to launch and also manage the application quickly on your smartphone by wielding the touch screen of the Ford or by the voice commands.
- Ford+ Alexa:
It featured as a savior on your desire to learn the information of traffic on the way to the office or nearby shop. It delivers more than 30,000 techniques so as to make the stuff easier and allows one to connect with the supported devices in your house.
- SYNC Connect FordPass:
This feature is suitable if you want to get the remote control as well as security. It enables you to track the location of the vehicle, to understand crucial service data or in chilling the cabin before getting inside, also on remote locking and unlocking.
- SYNC Connect Wi-Fi Hotspot:
It permits you to get connected upto 10 supporting device at once and gives access in range of 50ft around your vehicle.
- SYNC 3 Android Auto/Apple CarPlay:
This feature allows you to place or take calls including text messages, voicemail messages, streaming music and can access voice-guided navigation and the live traffic reports.
Thus, you can follow the above-mentioned steps to activate SYNC My Ride. For any further assistance on the features of Sync My Ride activation, go to the Support tab which is located in the page of activation to get the answer on your query.Want To Cancel Or Refund
Call Now: +1-801-895-4459
Mark W. Jones says:
I have a Ford Mustang 2010. I can not get the blue tooth to connect on the radio system.
Do I need to go back to the dealer for assistance?
The menu button does not show anything.
I have no problem with my truck playing the “Pandora” app.
Raymond evans says:
I’m trying to link my video in on my car