Zoom is an online application where you can have official meetings, online classes, etc. This app was only used during meetings for business purposes but after the pandemic it was used for students, interviews, conferencing as you cannot contact face to face. During the pandemic, you could contact your friends through the Zoom app which was very useful and beneficial.
Here we are going to discuss how to activate the zoom account by registering using email.
A brisk guide for the individuals who have not used the Zoom yet or who are not yet acquainted with its highlights. It includes tips on the best way to begin utilizing it for free. Remember one thing, video calls do not have a time limit whereas group calls are restricted to 40 minutes. If you want to continue the calls for longer periods without interference, you will find a monthly subscription of $14.99.
Make sure to register the app before activating it and here are the steps to be followed.
Register Zoom Account For Activation
You can use a mobile or laptop device to register into a Zoom account.
- First and foremost, you need to go to the sign-up page if you are using it for the first time.
- You will be asked to fill in the birth date to verify your age. According to this app, people below 16 years of age are not eligible to create an account unless it is for school purposes.
- Type the email address in the space provided. You can also sign in with the Google account or Facebook.
- Once you enter your email address an activation email will be delivered to you. Tap the Activate Account option or copy and paste the URL on the web browser.
- You need to tap the No option if you are not using the app for school purposes. Now proceed to hit the Continue tab.
- Type the First and Last name and also a password.
- Invite people with whom you want to continue your meetings and ask them to create or register using an email id.
- You will be given a URL link and then hit the “Start Meeting Now” option. If the URL is copied to the browser then you will need to launch the Zoom app for desktop.
- Once launched, click to sign in or Join a Meeting.
- Now type the email id and password and tap the Sign-in option.
- You are now at the Home page just hit the New Meeting tab once activated.
How To Activate Zoom Account For Mobile users
If you are a mobile user you do not need to worry about how to activate the zoom account because it’s very easy.
- Just download the Zoom app from the Play Store if you are an Android user and an iPhone user from Apple Store.
- Now sign in with the credentials to log in to the account.
- First-time users need to verify the email and an activation link will be delivered to the email id. This is similar to the steps used in the Desktop version.
- Once you complete the above steps you need to login and thus your account is activated.
Hence, this guide will help you to activate the Zoom account.